Targeted, effective and practical.
We’ll work closely with you and regulators to ensure your project assessment and approval processes are as streamlined as possible. We can work alongside you throughout the project planning stage to identify and avoid any potential planning or environmental issues. Our community consultation experience ensures all parties are informed, minimising later delays.
Our dedicated town and environmental planners provide targeted, effective and practical assessments to meet local, state and Commonwealth requirements. No project is too big or too small, from local development applications through to complex environmental impact statements.
Our planners are supported by our in-house specialists including terrestrial, aquatic and marine ecologists, aboriginal, archaeological and historical heritage consultants, land and water specialists and environmental managers.
We can provide:
- Environmental Impact Statements, including for State Significant Infrastructure and Development
- Reviews of Environmental Factors
- Statements of Environmental Effects
- Preliminary Environmental Investigations
- Referrals and approvals under the Commonwealth Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act
- Environmental professionals who meet the requirements of the Planning and Development Regulation 2008 (ACT)
- Expert witness services
- Bushfire Assessments
Talk to one of our experts in
an office near you.